Wednesday, December 19, 2012

White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies

I had to start my holiday baking a little early so that I could get gifts out to Baby Bear's teachers and my students and co-workers. So last week, I baked 18 dozen cookies and this week, I have more to bake. These cookies are really yummy and festive looking with the peppermint M&Ms. I love the peppermint and it is even better as M&Ms.

IMG_4652

Cookies packaged and ready to go.


IMG_4651 

White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies

Ingredients

3 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1/2 cup oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 bag white chocolate peppermint M&Ms

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a seperate bowl and set aside.

2. Cream butter, oil, and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.

3. Add dry ingredients and mix until incorporated. Do not overmix.

4. Stir in white chocolate chips. Spoon onto cookie sheet. Add 3-4 M&Ms.

5. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Makes 3-4 dozen.

Source: Adapted from Lil' Luna

No comments: