Monday, December 15, 2008

Cookies!

I did some baking this weekend. I decided to bake cookies for people at work. I went back to an old favorite of mine that is easy and not totally from scratch. You start with a box of cake mix and you can use pretty much any cake mix flavor you want. I usually do chocolate cake, but I decide to mix it up and I made two varieties: Red Velvet crinkle cookies and French Vanilla Cake butterscotch chip cookies.



1 package of cake mix
1/3 cup of oil
2 eggs
(For the Red Velvet crinkle cookies: powdered sugar)
(For French Vanilla butterscotch chip cookies: 1 cup of butterscotch chips)

Blend cake mix, oil, and eggs.
(For French Vanilla butterscotch chip cookies: blend butterscotch chips).
When blended together, roll into 1 inch balls.
(For the Red Velvet crinkle cookies: Dredge in powdered sugar).
Bake on greased cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes.

A very easy recipe and very yummy.

1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

I love these cake mix cookies - perfect for the holidays when I'm always short on time!