Monday, December 28, 2009

Jalapeno Popper Dip

My friend made this wonderful Jalapeno Popper Dip for a pot luck and I had to make it for Christmas. It was sooo so yummy and was gobbled up. Definitely a keeper to be made again.

IMG_7714
Jalapeno Popper Dip

Ingredients
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
2 ounces canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained
1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese
Parmesan cheese

Directions

Stir together cream cheese & mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in green chiles, jalapeno peppers, and Monterrey Jack cheese. Pour mixture into a microwave safe serving dish & sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

Microwave on high until hot, about 3 minutes OR bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes.

Source: adapted from Allrecipes.com

3 comments:

mj said...

Totally random but I had this blog under my food blog group on Google Reader and didnt realize it was yours at first when I started reading it. Then I saw it was for the Jalapeno Dip and I'm thinking wow that recipe is getting around at the potlucks... :) <3 this recipe and I might have to steal your picture because I keep forgetting to take one myself.

wee said...

i am making it tomorrow! :)

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Just found your blog - this dip sounds incredible! Funny that we are both "bears."